Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community
73 Members

Best place for treatment

My friend was just diagnosed with Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia .  Where is the best place for treatment?  Is there a place taht specializes in this?  My wife is a three time AML survivor and was treated at MDAnderson.  Is there someplace like that for WM?
My father went to Siteman Cancer Center in St. Louis Missouri and they were wonderful!  He also looked into going to a few other places but his research and Dr.'s were happy with Siteman's care.  
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment