Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community
73 Members

Can WG go into remission by itself?

I had a few symptoms similar to WG after a lung infection last year. Doctors could not find the cause. I had asthma like symptoms, tiredness, joint pain, fluid retention. Slowly it got better. I thought I had Mycoplasma infection and I got antibiotics for this. I also used herbal therapies. I am very curious what could it have been? Could it have been WG that went into remission?
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment