Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community
73 Members

Waldenstroms Maccrogolulinemia Leulemia

need help to where is effects. Right now its attacked the nerve ending s in my arms and the pain is horrible They have me on pregnisone, keppra, Percoset 5 and ambien, with Prilosec in the morning, I went to Dana Farber today g=for an MRS with contrast to see if they are attacting the nerve rnding. Al alreading have the neuopathy in    both b
feet.My IGH or  igl levels were as high as 7000 and he are down to 2800.. I'me very despressed and tired and having lost of oppinions So for the prellin the drugs are wrecking om me noe. Has anyone experience something like this before.
I need help soon I can't go on much longer
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment