Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community
73 Members

about type II diabetes

I am 45 year lady. Diabetes for me was detected on onset of 40 years age. I always ask the question that in type II diabetes the insulin production is there but its function is not correct. But all the tablets are used to supress the blood sugar level. But the main problem of insulin functioning remains as it is. Are there any medicines to improve that funciton? are there any medicines to improve pancreatic Beta cells? Please suggest  
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment