Weekly Weightloss Challenge Community
14 Members

Why are my muscles fighting me?

Hi There,
Just joined the group and I'm looking forward to the challenge and motivation.  
I've been working out for only 2 months with any dedication and I've jumped in with both feet.  With the workouts my muscles are tightening up so I went for a massage and now feel bruised in my shoulders.  I work the area at the gym and it loosens me up but have mild burning in the shoulder area, nothing I can't tolerate.
Any advise out there?

I do zumba 3 times a week, gym with treadmill and machines 6x week, added yoga this week but not sure how long that will go for.  And you would think I would be dropping the weight like a rock but not.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.