Weekly Weightloss Challenge Community
14 Members

stuck

5 months ago I went from 258 to 235 now I am stuck between 235 and 237 for some reason I am not losing any more I would gain or lose but always those numbers I am working out doing 45 mins of Zumba and 20 mins on treadmill and drinking a lot of water and I take Garcinia Cambogia twice a day like I am suppose to I also try to eat right I don't eat breakfast but lunch and supper and a grapefruit 3 times a day.after every time I eat. My closest is fitting looser but not much change in skills could you help me?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.