Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Calories

Hello, I use the tool Diet Diary. In the products I eat, I see on the label and KCAL KJ, I ​​do not know which of these two should I register to take control of my diet and I would like to know what I use. Thank you.
Hi!
For most tools you need to enter the calories you took. If it is in kilocalories, then you need to convert that into calories (1 kilocalorie = 1000 calories). Also there are online converters available to convert kilojoules to kilocalories, which you can then convert to calories. However, while doing this, remember to see how much calories would be there in the portion size you took from the pack. Hope this helps. Take care!