Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Day 2 - We Are Off And Running!

Well, the challenge is off to a flying start and there's no stopping us now!!!

You’re all doing a fantastic job and the excitement is in the air!!!

I told you there is always strength is numbers and you guys are really turning it on!

Here is your link for day two and let's get moving!

Link -     http://tinyurl.com/4bofnc
Well, I am so proud. My birthday was Friday and it's so hard to avoid the birthday cake and ice-cream but I did. The family ate at Shatley Springs N.C. and I did eat what I wanted, I just watched the portions. It was so good and I could have easily over done it but I held it together. I managed to stick with it and still lose 0.5 lbs over the weekend. I am so motivated now!
I have a slight cold soo im unable to do too much but i still did a lil of the excersises and i actually threw out my healthy eating this weekend not sure why i was doing really good but i can bounce back and i actually have so im glad for that :) i cant wait to  see results of this challange

good job murmmie30 resisting your own bday cake thats great keep up the good work
Lost .4 of a lb. when I weighed in this morning.  And took a very sprightly walk for 40 minutes today at lunch.  Business dinner tonight so hoping I will hold strong.  This is working!
the dance workout is a great idea. Even the kids get into it. We hit the bike trail today. I managed to walk 2 miles today.... yeah!  Also I am packing my lunch, I am not tempted at the cafe at work and also I have no hidden calories. Hope you all are doing well. Julie
Love the dance workout, and the video testimonial was very inspiring. Feeling very positive as I am starting to feel my clothes  getting slightly looser - which is a great incentive on its own :-)
Yeah..today was good.cleaned the barn..painted fence rows..And picked 5 bushel of apples...now thats a work out..bending and stretching.....gosh sounds like Im proud of a hard days work.
good luck to everyone..Eat healthy
We are indeed making this happen! What an inspiring team of people we have here!
Way to go guys!
For some reason, I had a little more energy today. Cleaned like a mad woman, worked out for 1 hr. took a 30 min. walk and 30 min. on stepper . Worked up a sweat, which I was surprised since I've been feeling so cold lately. Drank lots of water. Didn't eat very much today because I was too busy and only had vegetable soup and skim milk with some fruit.. Stepped on the scale and lost a pound. I'm now starving and the water and the carrot sticks just makes me want to hurl.
you are funny!!  I know the hurl feeling.
hang in there
Yep, my dogs food bowl is looking better than those stinking carrots. Oh, I'm hanging in there alright. Just tied a rope to my shower  curtain rod. LOL  Damn Dog!
curtain rod isnt gonna do it!   HA    How about sugar free jello?  sometimes that feels pretty good..or SF applesauce with Non fat cool whip.   Just suggesting
Sounds good, I keep forgetting about the jello.  It beats science diet (dog food) Ha Ha. Besides, I would never put my shower rod through such torture.LOL