Has any one tried vimulti capsule for weight loss?
weight loss related question.i want to know the feedback for one product .Its is available on amazon and walmart but no reviews..but my friends are told me its is very good try that for weight loss....
Highly unlikely.  There is really no supplement that will help you lose weight and keep it off except those that increase your metabolism, and that will be temporary as well.  This is just an amino acid supplement with colostrum, which is a very odd thing to put in a weight loss product.  This substance is naturally only found in the first batches of mother's milk of mammals and helps to build an infant's immune system.  Have no idea how it would help you lose weight.  If you truly want to lose weight and keep it off, change your diet, exercise more, expect slow results, and stick to it as a permanent change.  You will do better eating moderate amounts of meat, eating fish, veggies, and whole grains and legumes.  But do your own research.  The only way I can see this helping in the long-term is if you also start a weight lifting program at the same time, as it might help with muscle building somewhat.  
But I should add, unlike a lot of weight loss supplements that are very speedy, I don't think this will hurt you as long as the manufacturer isn't lying about what's in it and is sourcing its ingredients from reputable sources.  It's always hard to tell with these fad supplements.