Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Healthy dieting?

I have a question about my diet. I'm not really limiting myself as to what I can and cannot eat, rather I stop all eating at 7pm and only drink milk or water. I usually sleep around 2-3am. Is this a healthy way to lose weight? Also, what is the ideal weight range a 21 year old female standing at 5'5"?
According to Weight Watchers, they recommend 120 - 138 for your height and age.

As for diet, that seems a little long to go without ANY food...7pm - 2am then sleep time.  You should be eating healthy foods all along the day.  Since your day isn't typical 9-5pm, eat regular meals at what would be your breakfast, lunch and dinner.