How can I gain 20 pounds in a month ?

I'm trying to gain 20 pounds within a month, the healthy way
Btw , Im a 23 year old male, 5'10 & in between 145-150 lbs , with a high metabolism
Eat more of the healthy foods you already eat, assuming you're already eating a healthy diet.  If you need to, add a meal.  Know that being thin is very healthy, and you're not underweight really.  I'm the same height as you and until I got on antidepressants I weighed 155 and nobody ever accused me of being underweight.  Now, if it's your looks you don't like, I'm assuming you want to put on muscle, which would require not only eating more but also starting a resistance exercise program.  
Yea , definitely just trying to put on muscle. Thanks for your answer, looks like I'm already on the right path.
Remember that if you're embarking on a muscle building program, you'll need to eat extra protein.  This isn't necessarily a healthy thing to do, but you'll need it if you want to add and keep the muscle.  You don't need to go overboard, but it does help your muscles recover so you can keep at it and feeds the muscles.