A
A
Close

How can I gain 20 pounds in a month ?

I'm trying to gain 20 pounds within a month, the healthy way
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Btw , Im a 23 year old male, 5'10 & in between 145-150 lbs , with a high metabolism
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Eat more of the healthy foods you already eat, assuming you're already eating a healthy diet.  If you need to, add a meal.  Know that being thin is very healthy, and you're not underweight really.  I'm the same height as you and until I got on antidepressants I weighed 155 and nobody ever accused me of being underweight.  Now, if it's your looks you don't like, I'm assuming you want to put on muscle, which would require not only eating more but also starting a resistance exercise program.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Yea , definitely just trying to put on muscle. Thanks for your answer, looks like I'm already on the right path.
Comment
Cancel
Remember that if you're embarking on a muscle building program, you'll need to eat extra protein.  This isn't necessarily a healthy thing to do, but you'll need it if you want to add and keep the muscle.  You don't need to go overboard, but it does help your muscles recover so you can keep at it and feeds the muscles.
Comment
Cancel
Remember that if you're embarking on a muscle building program, you'll need to eat extra protein.  This isn't necessarily a healthy thing to do, but you'll need it if you want to add and keep the muscle.  You don't need to go overboard, but it does help your muscles recover so you can keep at it and feeds the muscles.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank