Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Just saying Hi

Hi to all, I'm Craig (38yrs old this month) and from the UK.

Once again I'm starting another weight loss attempt.  I tried it last January and did well for around 8 weeks but then stopped for reasons that I don't even remember.

Looking back on my stats from last January, I'm starting heavier this year but I'm hoping that by joining Medhelp and updating my Tracker daily it's going to help me remain focused and reach my goal by summer.

I'm also focusing on how I felt last summer when I couldn't take my shirt off in public and thinking 'if only I'd stuck to the diet...'

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to getting involved with the forum and good luck to everyone with their own goals.