Need weight loss tips

I’m f22 y/o, currently weighing 92kilos. I want to come down to 75-65kilos. I’m extremely worried that I will be left with loose skin, so much so that it has put me off of starting my fitness journey (or maybe I’m making excuses for mysel?). Are there any ways or tips that I can follow to make sure I have the least amount of loose skin? Thank you.
I'm not sure that's a factor given the amount of weight you intend to lose.  At your age, you probably won't have that problem, but as we age, we get loose skin whether we're losing weight or not.  Better to lose it now than later.  I would imagine that if you incorporate resistance training in your exercise regimen you can work on that, but know that once you do resistance training and gain muscle, you have to maintain it or it will turn into loose skin.  Look. life is full of traps, but this isn't one you should be worrying about -- being overweight is so much more of a problem and it just gets worse if you don't permanently alter your diet so your metabolism works with you, not against you.
I would recommend aerobics+Strength Training or Resistance Training along with a whole foods diet.  Slow and consistent is the key to avoid excessive loose skin.  You should have minimal loose skin given your age.  I say give yourself about 6 months to loss that amount of weight.