Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.68k Members

Weight Loss

I am 245lbs at 6'1" and need to lose at least 30lbs. I know there is no quick fix it took a long time to get here. There are so many "diets" out there what is healthy and effective without having to sign up for a program that ships me food at exorbitant costs?

I am not fit at you can imagine how should I start an exercise program, cardio, weight training, or just basic exercises like situps and pushups?
1 Responses
I was 273 lbs at 5'11" and now down to 244 lbs in 86 days (started May 18 to now, Aug. 12).
What I did was I enrolled with the Herbalife program which is an 11 days program.
They are going to weight you in and analyze your body construction everyday. Then they will assign you a meal plan. I lost 9 lbs in that 11-day program and has been dieting on my own since then, doing calorie counting.
I never thought it would work but I just gave it a try and followed my meal plan seriously.
This is a work in progress as my target is to lose 70 lbs. and now I'm considering doing work outs.

Good luck!

Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.