Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Panda

Weight Tracker Problems? Mine won't update

External User
Is anyone else having problems with the weight tracker?  I can open it and can take the first step for adding new information but when I click to submit the data, it hangs up and won't complete the process.  I submitted a question to Walgreen's/Health center via the contact us portion of the site almost a week ago and haven't heard anything.  This has been going on since the 24th.
Hi everyone -

I'm checking it out for you, and will let you know.

Emily
Cat
External User
     I'm having the same problem! I tried for about 2 weeks and nothing, and the same exact issues that you mentioned! I also e-mailed I believe the website technical people? I got a response back mentioning that they would forward my e-mail to the group in charge and that they would look into it. This was about 6 days ago. So far it has not worked, in the mean time I downloaded a weight tracker app :)
Panda
External User
Whew - glad I'm not alone...  I really don't want to redo it as I have 5 months or so of data in it.  I like the way it graphs the info - it is the best one I've found so far.  What app did you download?  I might look into it.
Rhino
External User
I am also having issues with it. I just tried again and still nothing! You are very much in company on this!
Hi everyone -

We are investigating this, and should have it fixed soon. We apologize for any inconvenience it's caused.

Thanks,

Emily
COMMUNITY LEADER
Thanks Emily.
Cat
External User
     I don't know the exact name but it was free and all I typed in the search engine was "weight tracker" and various popped up. I agree with you though, this one is so much better, hope it starts working soon!
Thank You Emily :)
Cat
External User
I just tried to update it now, it worked for me! Thanks! :)
Yes, it should be fixed now. Can you all update us and confirm its working? Thanks so much!

Emily
Panda
External User
YIPPEEE!!!  Thanks, Emily - I just put in two more dates and it performed the way it is supposed to!
Panda
External User
You were so helpful last summer - can you check into the weight tracker again?  I haven't been able to access it for at least 5 days now.  When I go to the dashboard and click on weight tracker, I get taken to a page that says the page isn't available and that if I continue to get the message, to ask for help.  I did send a note to web support but not sure if that is who needs to be contacted.  

Thanks for your help!
Panda
External User
Never mind - it is working again.  Thanks!