Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Weight loss

Hey guys!

I'm 164 cm and 57.5 kg, I want to lose some weight and tone up. Is 52.5 a good weight for my height? I don't wanna be too skinny either! I lost about 4.5 kg before but I've gained back another 1.5 kg because I slacked off as my study load increased. Any tips would be great! :)
COMMUNITY LEADER
That depends on your age and frame size.  If I calculated right, you're 5'3" tall and want to weigh 115 pounds.  

Here's a bit of a height/weight chart that you can go by:

Height              Small Frame          Medium Frame         Large Frame
  5'3"                   111-124                 121-135                    131-147

If you have a small frame, 115 pounds would be toward the bottom of the range and bordering on underweight.  For a medium or large frame, it would definitely be underweight.  

Your current weight (126.7 lbs) is actually just about perfect for you.