Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Weight loss

I m 65 kg I want to loss at least 3 to 4 kg in December how can I do this I m already doing work out 4 to 5 days in week and not eating much but not losing weight.please answer me
Hi Laibach.
You're probably going a little too  aggressively into this weight loss plan.
Your body is smarter than what you think and when you work out AND not eat enough, your body will down-regulate metabolic processes in order to avoid  any harmful consequences!
Part of self-preservation and survival mechanisms.
So the idea is to use  a middle of the road approach, where easy does it!
Make wise diet choices to support your work outs and without triggering slow metabolism.
Breakfast should be your most important meal to kick start your metabolism. Avoid eating late in the evening.
Mix your workouts often and include some resistance training, which will help build some extra muscle.
This way you will be burning more calories at rest.
Consume ample spring water 1 hour away from meals.
Your plan is kinda reasonable for the amount of weight loss. Aim for an average of 2 Lbs per week, which is safe and sustainable.
Best wishes,
Niko