Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.65k Members

What is the proper weight for me?

I'm a female, small frame, 5'5", 15 years old and weigh 121.
I constantly feel angry becuase to me i feel fat, but am not.
I am proportioned well, hardly no fat but all muscles.
What weight range should a girl my size and age be in?
2 Responses
730826 tn?1317946934
I think you are perfect at what you are. Im 20 years old, 5' 2" and 160lbs. I have been 200lbs and I have been 100lbs (100lbs coming after the 200) Even when I went down to 100 I still felt fat. I still do now. Recently I went home to BC for a month to visit my mom and get married. MY moms bathroom has mirriors on all walls. There is no escaping seeing yourself. Thats when I realized Im not as big as I thought. Also when I got some wedding pictures from friends, I was like wow, I really not as fat as I thought!
Throw some more mirriors in your room and house if your mom will let you. You will feel more confident.
All the best, Lucey.
649848 tn?1534637300
COMMUNITY LEADER
I copied just a small portion of a height/weight chart for your particular height.  

Height               Small Frame               Medium Frame            Large Frame
5'5"                      117-130                      127-141                       137-155

You are at the perfect weight for height right now, but if you try to lose weight, you could end up underweight and/or malnourished.  
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.