Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Wife has gained 45lbs since depo-provera

Hello all, my wife has been taking depo provera for about 8 months now. After the first shot she gained around 20lbs and since then she has had 2 more shots and has gained around 45lbs. She has about a half a month left until she is supposed to come in for the next shot but we have decided against it. She has been exercising and dieting to no avail. What could we do to help her lose the weight and will it start coming off easier after the shot wears off?
At first it will be hard but after a couple months it will get better after the hormones ware off.
When I got off depo a few months ago, the weight I gained came off mostly. You should use the Fertility Awareness method for birth control if u are married with a caya diaphragm on fertile days.