Weight Loss & Dieting Community

can being overweight cause stomach problem?

Hi. I was wondering if being overweight can cause a stomach problem? I'm not pregnant however been having a right side pain. it slowly started going away but made me have a lower right side pain. I have been getting my old sleeping pattern back. Now, however, I have been feeling fatigue again and have been having diarrhea since march.

My regular doctor, gastroenterologist, and OBGYN say I am fine. I had an upper abdominal ultrasound which resulted normal. I am 5'1 1/2 and weigh around 140lbs and on the BMI scale I am overweight. I'm tried of being tired and feeling a pain in my right side. Can it be due to being overweight? My mom is taking me to a holistic doctor in the next few weeks, and I hope she can figure out the problem. I have started waking up early again but some reason yesterday I woke up at 11am and went to bed at 12:30am.
I do have a stomach and you can tell I am overweight. I hate it and feel terrible and honestly, I do eat bad, not healthy. Its hard to stop because I end up feeling hungry and go for foods we have at home which is bad