Weight Loss & Dieting Community

flat belly fast

I am 15 years old girl,120lbs.I am a busy student.So,I don't have time for exercises.I tried on a diet but it didn't work.I need some tips to get flat belly fast! Thank you for reading.. :D
COMMUNITY LEADER
You can't spot reduce, so there aren't any ways to get just a flat belly and specifically, not quickly...

It sounds like you need to exercise to tone those muscles.
Thank you.. :) I will try
COMMUNITY LEADER
I know you said you're busy with school, but try doing 10-15 minutes of yoga or pilates each day and see if that helps.
Eat at this magic hour - "You must eat a snack that contains protein between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. Go for a protein bar, a piece of low-fat cheese, or some almonds with an organic apple. Beef up on this belly-zapping hormone -Eat as close to zero grams of sugar as possible.
Being a student, having time to stay fit despite the hectic schedule is not that easy.You have to eat fewer calories than you burn. You can munch on a great snack like apples, nuts or yogurt. You can also do some stretching exercises after getting out of bed as well as clear a specific spot on the floor for jogging in place, skipping rope or using resistance bands. For healthy skin tone, you can also use body wraps.
Im a student tooo and i know. I started walking to school and found it helpful. If your school os too far take a bus and exit one stop before. Eat more (healty of course) during breaks and less on your big meals. I also started running 4k twice a week i seem to be loosing more (i started last week and lost 2,5pounds so...) im trying out workouts but the best one i ever did was CROSSFIT i lost 30 pounds in 4 months by doing crossfit 3times a week. Hope this was helpful.
Thank you again :)
Thank you very much.. :)
Thank you..
Thank you for your good tips. I will try. Thank you :)