Weight Loss & Dieting Community

good weight loss?

I wanna lose at least 3 stone by December,  im going gym at least 3 times a week and run twice a week, I need ideas on what good foods I can eat,  I don't know anything about what foods to eat, and are there any good slimming pills I could use to kick start my weight loss, im 18 and im 5ft 7in
hello, bottom line is u need to reduce yr calories regardless of what u actually eat... there is a calorie counter on medhelp which I use n it is great.. I highly recommend reduce yr calories to 1200 per day... focus on proteins/veg/salad... reduce fruit intake... n don't eat carbs such as bread, potato, pasta, rice, cakes tec...  I have slice of bread maybe once or twice a week n that's it... good luck.. rice cakes/corn cakes r better then bread..