Weight Loss & Dieting Community

haven't seen any results?/

hello!!!!!!!!! i am 172 pounds, 5'7 and 15years old
i started dieting and exercising about two months ago and i began doing insanity workout a little over a month ago.
i got the app myfitnesspal which counts calories and nutrition, so i eat under 1700 calories and burn about 500-1000 calories per day. i have pretty much stopped eating white bread and stopped drinking soda and i try not to eat anything too sugary. my question is why have i only lost about 2 pounds in the past two months when my app says i should be loosing 1.5pounds PER WEEK???? and i did measure myself at the stomach and thing to see if anything changed but i havent seen any changes :-( please help me understand if i'm doing something wrong
thank youuuuuuuuu
You should keep track record of each day.
http://cacherealestate.com/apartments-for-rent-in-logan-utah/