Weight Loss & Dieting Community

i lost 12kg how do i gain it back?

im a 16 year old male and like half a year ago i had a food poisoning and after that i kept getting sick wilth loads of stuff lots of the symptoms dissapeared but loads also came but the main issue is that i keep having intestinal issues
i was originally 70kg and now im at 58kg  and around 6 feat (180cm)
and i cant gain it back no matter how much i eat
ive had a couple of tests for example : intestinal bacteria and paracites, worms nothing found
rontgen nothing found aswell.
blood test searching for deficiencies and and allergies,autoimuun disorders,kidney,liver issues nothing found
only thing that was found was that i had a very slight fastend thyroid but it was back normal again later
does anybody know what i might be able to do to gain weight or what causes these issues?

-weight lose 12 kg
-almost diarrhea pencil thin stools often small bits dark to light brown or almost fluid sometimes
-sick feeling in belly after pooping for about 1 hour
-very bad physicall endurance (very bad condition)
-i smell realy bad like poop
-alot of farts and my poop smells worse then normal
-bloated/ suffocating feeling at my belly

B.T.W.
friday stool results will come again if i have any bacteria not confident i have them but worth a try.
and sorry for my bad english im not native english
I healed my gut using L-glutamine supplements.