Weight Loss & Dieting Community

ideal weight

i just wanna know what my ideal weight should be. Im 24 years old, 165cm and have quite a heavy bone structure.
I checked a few different BMI charts & the average says that a healthy weight for a female your height is 115-150 lbs. Rule of thumb states that for a lighter body frame subract 10% & for a heavier body frame add 10%. If you are a large frame this would put your ideal weight bewteen 126-165 lbs. This shouldn't be used as the only assesment for ideal weight though. You should look at body fat %, visceral fat %, & body shape (apple vs pear). Here are some calculators that can help:

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculators.html