Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.65k Members

losing weight

Iam female with height 6'1ft I really need to loose my weight from 88 to 70. I need help please.  My age is 22
1 Responses
Hey,

Im the same age and height as you and so is my best friend. She weighed 84 just over a year ago and now weighs 69. She doesnt exercise much a part from walking the dog but she eats super healthy. Its all about how much you consume and what you are consuming. I started the same healthy eating as she did and have so far lost 3kgs. My current weight is 74 and I want to be 68. For breakfast I have oats or boiled egg, lunch I have a protein and salad and dinner I have a protein and veggies. I try not to snack and if I do its nuts or fruit. I calculate my calorie intake and have a Fitbit the One to help me track everything. It may sound like a hack but if you serious about losing weight yoy need to make a lifestyle change and become "health conscious".
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.