A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.66k Members
954719 tn?1248478128

need some advice

I used to compete in fighting, mma, brazilian ju jitzu, and so on. Just 8 months ago i became very ill, one thing after another, from UVitis, diabetes keto acidosis, Pneumonia, and so forth. A couple months ago i stopped breathing and was rushed to the hospital, they did a CT, xray, and other tests on me, and found 3 grape size tumors on my lung. Now im on a waiting list for sergury, till than i havnt been able to keep active, and i have been gaining weight. i know i have cancer and it will be treated, but at the same time the weight keeps adding on, and i would like to try to keep the pounds off before i get more ill. I eat very healthy, my portions are very normal. I go for walks twice a day. I eat alot of vegetables, and fruits, green tea and water. can anyone give me some sort of feedback on what i can do. Right now im 5 foot 9 and 175lbs. Everyone in my family is thin and fit.

thank you

0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.