Weight Loss & Dieting Community

the best way to loose weight

I'm 19 i weigh 147 i want my stomach to go away I want to get down to 120 and flat stomach what's the best way to do this??
You dont tell us your height. It would help us a lot. Anyway, you can start a healthy diet. Without sweets and sugar drinks. You have to start cardio.it will help you a lot to lose fat from all over your body and ypur tummy. 3-4 times cardio every week will be good.
Good luck xxx
Text me for more advices.
Try a balanced diet plan like the ethosien diet and a regular mixed workout routine. The weight will drop off , im doing the exact same and i have lost 21 lbs over 6 weeks.