Weight Loss & Dieting Community

wanting to loss weight

i want to know what a healthy diet is could you make a kind of plan as a guide to loss weight i have tried the shake diet but i ended up putting more weight on when i ha finished
Hi brookelucy,
Now these days in holiday seasons weight management problems are increasing and many people become over weight because they don’t have any idea about holiday health management. I was reading a great article few days ago about how can you control your weight in holiday season. Here I am writing some lines…. “The key to successfully navigating the holiday season for your family is to plan ahead by outlining a practical weight-management strategy that doesn’t leave you and your children feeling deprived, but will help kids and their parents to avoid weight gain during the next couple of months,”…for more tips visit at….www.organicauthority.com/blog/?p=633%22http://www.organicauthority.com