A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
7.65k Members
1596864 tn?1333488791

weight lose no way

i weigh 159 and i'm 5 foot 5. 15 and my aunt wants me to lose 20 pounds.
i am really fit, and i run everyday, more than 2 miles a day.
should i lose the weight???
4 Responses
649848 tn?1534637300
COMMUNITY LEADER
At 15, you aren't done growing yet; there's a good chance you will grow taller, which will slim you down. Aside from that, if you are very active, a lot of your weight will be muscle, not fat.  Just leave the junk food and sodas, and eat lots of fruits, veggies and lean protein, etc.  You should be fine.  
1641906 tn?1301134690
If you do not want to lose the weight,  you're prefectly happy being you, and healthy, then losing the weight is pointless.
I also agree with Barb135. There is nothing to worry about if you are fit.  If you grow taller 2’-3 ' and the weight remain the same then it will be perfect. According to the chart you are little overweight. I also suggest you not to eat junk foods and keep running everyday it will help you not gain more weight. If you are confused about diet please contact a diet consultant.
I also agree with Barb135. There is nothing to worry about if you are fit.  If you grow taller 2 to 3 inches and the weight remain the same then it will be perfect. According to the chart you are little overweight. I also suggest you not to eat junk foods and keep running everyday it will help you not gain more weight. If you are confused about diet please contact a diet consultant.
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.