Weight Loss & Dieting Community

weight lose no way

i weigh 159 and i'm 5 foot 5. 15 and my aunt wants me to lose 20 pounds.
i am really fit, and i run everyday, more than 2 miles a day.
should i lose the weight???
COMMUNITY LEADER
At 15, you aren't done growing yet; there's a good chance you will grow taller, which will slim you down. Aside from that, if you are very active, a lot of your weight will be muscle, not fat.  Just leave the junk food and sodas, and eat lots of fruits, veggies and lean protein, etc.  You should be fine.  
If you do not want to lose the weight,  you're prefectly happy being you, and healthy, then losing the weight is pointless.
I also agree with Barb135. There is nothing to worry about if you are fit.  If you grow taller 2’-3 ' and the weight remain the same then it will be perfect. According to the chart you are little overweight. I also suggest you not to eat junk foods and keep running everyday it will help you not gain more weight. If you are confused about diet please contact a diet consultant.
I also agree with Barb135. There is nothing to worry about if you are fit.  If you grow taller 2 to 3 inches and the weight remain the same then it will be perfect. According to the chart you are little overweight. I also suggest you not to eat junk foods and keep running everyday it will help you not gain more weight. If you are confused about diet please contact a diet consultant.