Weight Loss & Dieting Community

weight lose

Hi i am a 37 yr old female my weight is 288.2 and my height is 5'4 what is a target Healthy weight i should be at?
Hi there,
You mean to say that you are 288 pounds? 288 pounds is approximately 130 kgs which is too much for your height. Your ideal weight should be 120 pounds. You should definitely opt for weight reduction. At your weight you are at great risk of heart attack, arthritis, diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis and cancer. Consider a strict diet plan and fitness regime. Cut down on fats. Restrict intake of pastas, burgers, sweets, cold drinks. Drink plenty of water daily. Consult a doctor and plan for weight loss as soon as possible. I hope it helps.
Best of luck and regards!