Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
874907 tn?1258551231

Any Advice

Well I'm 25year old, my height is 5' 0 and right now I weigh about 195/200. I been doing Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam workouts for awhile and I'm also taking SmartBurn diet pills but I don't see much of a weight loss. My weight problem started when I finish high school and my weight was 150 by then.  I want to lose at least 50 or 60 pounds before my wedding date (June 12, 2010) and I doing the workout videos but why I don't see a good amount of weight lost. Can it be the diet pills I taking that making me stay still on my weight?
1 Responses
921323 tn?1268679412
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Great job with the exercise videos - but I suggest that you lose the diet pills.  You really don't know what you're taking - they're not supervised by the FDA - so there's always some risk involved.

Have you also taken a careful look at what you're eating?  Starting a food diary is a cheap and easy way to get a broad look at things and decide where you want to make some changes.  And also make sure you're not "rewarding" yourself after a workout with an unhealthy snack!

Dr. Beckerman
www.twitter.com/jamesbeckerman
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.