Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum
Hi everyone! Happy and healthy new year.

I was resting with my family for a few days, and I'm excited to be back in the forum.

As many of you know, The Flex Diet hit stores last week - I couldn't be more excited!  I've already gotten feedback from people in Texas, Toronto, Iowa, Indiana, and California, and places inbetween.  Great reviews from local papers in Tulsa to more national publications like the New York Post.  I feel like I'm riding the wave of a resolution revolution, where people can feel empowered by making small, positive changes in their lives rather than feel frustrated by rigid rules and complicated systems.  Being healthier can be easier than we are led to believe.

During the next several weeks, I will have the opportunity to appear on some national TV programs as well as local radio.  I would love to connect with readers as well as visitors to this forum.  My main form of communication about these events will be through my facebook page - www.facebook.com/theflexdiet.  The book's official website is www.theflexdiet.com - I encourage you to explore them, and I'd love to hear your questions about the book.

Thank you so much for helping to inspire this journey.
Jamie
Congrats on the book, Dr. Beckerman. I look forward to reading it! You've provided a lot of good advice. I'm sure the book is chockfull of more tips!
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.