Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

Losing weight

Hi,I'd be glad if you gaved me some tips on losing belly and leg fat in 4 weeks By the way I'm 14 and I'd like some helpful healthy diet tips too...I'd like to look better on my last day as an 8th grader,with  less weight.Could you help me?
I don't think this is the right forum for you - the first step would be to talk to your parents about your goals, and then your pediatrician.  Short term weight loss is never a good long term goal, especially when you are still growing.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.