Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

gaining weight???

I am a female 5'5 and weighs 163 ... People gave seen my face get skinnier but one morning I get on the scale and I loose about a pound and then the next few days I get on the scale and gain ounces... I run everyday and I feel like I'm gaining more than loosing... Help please .....
Hi Molly

I know the feeling..... try as I might the weight is just not coming off.  Maybe as you are running every day you are gaining muscle.  

I have started climbing with my husband and he says even a small increase in muscle will have an effect on weight - so you may have lost some fat which is good.

Keep trying - I am sure the weight will drop.  That's what I am telling myself.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.