Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

i think im in a losing battle

i have been workin out and im not losin any weight i run 2 - 4 miles 5 - 6 days a week then im in the gym i dont know what im doin wrong i eat a sandwhich, rice and a fruit for (BF) /// two sandwhiches and juice for (L) and the same as BF for dinneram i wroung for this and i do drink a lot of water everyday because its hot in iraq....  is there anything that  can do to a change
1 Responses
Make sure that the food that you are having is not high in fat and calories as you might be consuming too many calories.

It really depends whats in the sandwich and what size it is as well.

I would use a BMR calculator online to check how many calories you should consume a day to loose weight and then calorie count.

I did this to loose over 40lbs and it worked for me.

Good luck!
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.