Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

is it bloatation or weight gain?

everytime i eat a real meal my upper rib cage gets massive and pops out like i have a beach ball in there!  it also stays that way during my period.  why am i bloating in the upper rib cage area?  most people i thought bloat in the lower stomach?  this happens whenever i eat something heavy, am constipated, or during my menstrual cycle.  it is embarassing and I cannot wear tight clothes.  my profile picis a picture of me with the bloated rib cage.  i cannot find anyone who has what I have.  please hlep !
I can't be sure - do you also have symptoms of acid reflex?
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.