Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

weight loss

Hi,
I'm  26 years old and 164 cm in height. Due to pregnancy I had gained weight, now I weigh 97 kilos. I would like to at least shed of 35 kilos by August, 'coz my sister's wedding is coming up. Please help me by giving me some Diet solutions or Diet Charts that I could follow. I'm taking Slimona Rimonabent 20 mg tablets too.
One more question- If I'm lactating while I taking Slimona tablets, will this affect my child?

Fairy84
1 Responses
921323 tn?1268679412
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
I am not familiar with those tablets - I do not recommend using them while you are nursing.

Losing over seventy pounds in three months is a lot to expect from yourself.  I'm not sure it's a realistic or healthy goal, to be honest.

I will be sharing 200 different solutions to lose weight in my upcoming book, The Flex Diet (being published this December).  But in the meantime, here are a few tips:

1) Keep a daily food diary.
2) Drink six glasses of water every day, and stop drinking sugar sweetened beverages or drinks with artificial sweeteners.
3) Weigh yourself every day.
4) Eat breakfast every day.
5) No food after seven PM.
6) Get some actvity every single day.

These are real solutions that will make you start living healthier, rather than a chart that will not teach you how to be healthier.  Good luck and take care!
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.