Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Abroller and the gazelle

So I recently purchased the abroller and a gazelle and I was wondering if anyone else uses either of the two. I really like them both. I've been using the gazelle for 15 minutes everyday and I've been doing a 100 crunches with the abroller. I really don't know if that is a good enough work out or not. I need to lose about 15 lbs and tone up my abs. I've had 2 c-sections in the past 18 months so I have a flabby belly. I've only been doing this routine for 3 days in a row now so I will probably increase my workout on the gazelle to 20 minutes and do 200 crunches with the abroller next week. I have never worked out until now so all this is new to me and that's why I'm seeking advice. Please let me know if any of you have used these and if they have worked for you. Thanks.
I did use the abroller years ago for about a month daily - and it was better than doing nothing, for sure, but somehow it rather trained my back muscles. Eventually I quit this equipment because I looked like a germophobic scrubbing the floor. Only recently I read a review about ab training exercises and equipment. The abroller scored worst. The only thing that helps me is running and skating.
I have tried both, and liked neither.  The ab roller was uncomfortable on my back, and I didn't see any results at all.  I used their video daily for about a month.  The Gazelle was hard on my knees.  The running motion while keeping your legs in the same position would really hurt in the back of my knees after about 20 minutes.  I now have a treadmill and elliptical, and I like both.
I agree, the best thing is a treadmill and a elyptical machine.  I get People magazine and I won't let myself read it unless I'm exercising on my treadmill.  It has been a great motivator!  I also TiVo some shows and watch them when I exercise.