Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Alwyas hungry

Lately I always seem to be hungry. I eat breakfast every morning and lately im hungray every 2 hours. Could there be a reason for this??
Are you taking meds that could be causing this?  Excercising more then you normally do?  Stressed out?  Are any of these going on? They could be the cause if so.  But i'm not a doc....
Are you anything different from what you were doing before to bring about this? You may want to think about anything that has change in your lifestyle lately.
the appetite curbing medicine help alot. find a bariatric doctor
I'm not trying to alarm you, but, I would get a physical exam and insist that they check your blood sugar.  I started gaining weight and having an enourmous appetite for apparently no reason.  I felt strange and inquired about it to my doctor several times.  She gave me a presciption for Meridia and it didn't work at all.  Within the year, I grew to lose weight, even though I ate like crazy.  I then developed blurred vision, constrant thirst and you guessed it...Type I Diabetes.

Not to say that is what you have but I would check it out to make sure.