Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Any Updates??

Hello Everyone!  Just got back from my Doc's.  Numbers are in...  I lost 10 pounds in two weeks.  WooHoo!!  I thought that I would lose a few more, but I'm happy.  Hopefully the next two weeks will be the same or better.  I hope everything is working out for everyone else.  Keep me posted. God Bless and Good Luck!

(January weight was 244--Today's weight is 214..Thirty pounds altogether)
HI Dream,
We're on the same regimen, I think.

I lost 4 pounds this last week.  I started 6 weeks ago and have lost 17 pounds (but took 2 weeks off from being sick and gained about 2---so....that is really 17 pounds in 4 weeks.

I have cut down o the phen/adipex.  I take 2 1/2 tabs per day and soemtimes do not take the 2nd.  The phen/adipex has not lost its affect for me.  I am truly becoming obsessed about eating healthy and drinking water.  I kind of feel like my life depends on it!

I also find I lose more weight in a week if I do not eat out at restaurants.  I can't resist ordering something good rather than a salad.
Could you tell me what regimen you are on?
Hello! LE I am only Phentermine and B12.  I've just started reading Kevin's book about HCG.  Hopefully I will start HCG soon.

V52... Yes, that's the same program that I am on.  I know what you mean about going out to eat.  It's hard.  The diet guidelines that my doctor gave me to follow, let's me have a 6oz. piece of meat (beef, chicken, pork, coldcuts) for lunch with unlimited salad and for dinner a 4oz. piece of meat, small salad and a side of veggies.  So if we go out to eat, I make sure there will be something good that I can eat. LOL!  I really miss eating appetizers and the rolls, but I'll survive.  I'm doing ok with my phentermine so far.  It really helps me out with the cravings.  The B12 shot seems to be wearing off before I go for my bi-weekly visit.  I'm not sure what dosage the doc is giving me.  I'm happy it's working for both of us.  Keep me posted.