Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Anyone tried 'SlimQuick' diet pills?

Does anyone know about this pill?
hi i have tried the slimquick diet pills and i found out it was a waste of time because they were not even helping me.  So I quit taking thm and started doing setts now i am alot lighter than i was and i feel good!
I tried many such pills, No USE. However the site refolds(dot)com have helped me with weight loss with less effort and naturally
let me tell you this, I have tried many different things over the counter, this, that and the other......spend lots and lots of dollars of worthless stuff like slimquick and everything else with catchy names to make us buy them.......but bottom line is that i am now seeing a doctor that has greatly helped me. Best thing I did. I recommend you find yourself someone who is specialized in weight management, and stop waisting yourtime or your money.
DO YOU GO TO A WEIGHT LOSS DR OR JUST YOUR FAMILY DR? MY FAMILY DR WONT PUT ME ON ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH I AM 50 LBS OVER. IM SO FRUSTRATED. IM GOING BACK TO HIM AND ASKING HIM WHY. I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO GAIN 50 MORE AND THEN MAYBE I WILL GET SOME HELP BY GAST. BY PASS. I WOULD THINK A DR WOULD HELP NOW RATHER THAN 100 LBS DONE THE ROAD!! THANKS FOR A REPLY!!!
I found a weight management doctor. Regular doctor???? you kidding me?......all they say is "just do it, exercise and less fat." You know what the funny thing is this weight management doctor that i have, he tells me that they never get taught about overweight people in medical school. He trained himself by reading books and medical journals about overweight and obesity , and by treating patients. regardless, i just found out by reading through these messages last night that other people in here are seeing him too and recomending him highly. I recomend him too. are you in los angeles? read through these boards specially a section titled b12 in los angeles. ya dont waste time with regular doctor and dont get in the hell associated with the surgeries. any body that i know did the surgery is regretting now. I am happy.
Thanks. ill look for a weight managment dr around my area thatnks!!!
hey hun, funny thing about regular dr's. i am overweight too and when i was 20 or so, i asked about going on meridia or xenical, and the dr laughed and said, no, you need to exercise, and bring your caloric intake down to 900 cals a day. jerk.

Back then i was like ok so thats like 2 slimfasts and a banana? how's one supposed to get by on that? i think if they were a little more helpful and actually gave us something, then we wouldnt have to order everything online, i sometimes get the phentermine.
hey sunshine, I totally agree with you.
my regular doctor and the 4 - 5 other regular doctors that i saw were afraid of overweight people and all they could say to me is really....."worthless" and now i found a weight loss specialist doctor. I am loving it. he educates me about the medications he uses with me and also the injections. he is very confident that i will be safe. so i am confident. if you live in southern california, i will be more than happy to tell you where he is if you want.
are you referring to the doc k. in beverly hills? if not i would love the name of your doc! thanks!
Ya I am. do you see him? or have you seen him?
from the sounds of it you are looking for another doctor. do you not like him?.....looks like everone else here does like him as well. what are your thoughts about him?
i wish i was in so. cal, but i'm not, i'm all the way over in wisconsin.....my aunt lives in san clemente tho.beautiful over there.
I have not tried 'SlimQuick' but I am using Xenadrine. Since all these drugs have become ephedra-free I feel they don't work as well, they definitely don't curb your appetite. I recently lost 45lbs by going to a medical weight loss clinic in fact Lindora, although they are in California you can do it online. I highly recommend this, I lost weight by diet and walking at least 10,000 steps a day (which is monitored by a pedometer that they give you). You takea multi-vitamin and have shots once a day but the biggest help is the support. I wanted to lose a few more pounds and wish I could sign up for another session  but unfortunately it does get expensive so I thought I would try a diet pill, if anything it has sabotaged my progress as I feel less in control and definitely more hungry. I do workout in the gym not as reguarly as I would like ( due to a very time consumming 3 year old, which I love dearly). I am at a healthy weight and everyone says I should not lose more but I would love to weigh 120lbs, but I guess that will mean more gym and proper diet. It is easy to fall off especially this past Holiday season (thank the LORD that is over). Anyway I recommend Lindora and can the diet pills it is just hype in a bottle. Good Luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight.
Hi.  i wanted to ask someone who has done lindora.  please tell me exactly what is it that they do there.  i now they give you vitamins, but the shots that you get everyday, do you know what they are?  do they stop you from eating? and does lindora tell you what you can and can not eat?  Because my question is that then they send you home and give you a book to follow and eat only the foods that they recommend, that becomes a bit hard for me, unless there is some thing in the vitamin or the shot that will make me turn my head away from food.  how did you control your cravings when you were on your own?  did you feel like eating anything else beside what the book said?  and do you take the shots everyday as long as your with lindora?  i would appreciate every bit of information that you can give me.  thank you,,   cathy