Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Attn. simplyjen74, inadaze, etc - updates on progress cont'd

I noticed they closed the other thread and everyone seemed to enjoy and get so much out of it so I thought I'd start another one! Inadaze, was your 11 lbs in one week or a total so far? I was just wondering, but either way, its great! I finally went back today and have lost 8 over the past three weeks. Down to 249 from starting out at 280 in June. So now that I'm back on track getting a shot every week, maybe I'll make that Thanksgiving goal!! Good luck everyone!
Hi,great to hear from you,11.4lbs was last week only 3 the week before.I am not expecting much this Tuesday,but I will post after weighin.It seems like when I have a week like that it is a couple of weeks before I lose again.I missed reading everyones post,I look forward to checking in each day.Keep up the good work.
Well so far i'm been doing the b12 with lipo shot for one week. I'm so excited i've lost 4 lbs. already. I'm doing 3 shots a week and also drinking alot of water and trying not to eat after 7pm. I would like to hear about everyone elses progress. I'm also thinking about taking phentermine to help me out with my hunger. Good luck to all of you and i'll keep you posted.
The phen helps,I think I would still want to eat all the time if I didn't have it.My doc. told me the key to the whole thing is WATER because it works with the lipo to flush fat from the body.I get 1 shot weekly.Keep working hard( look out for constipation..yuk)
that is so amazing about the 11 lbs in one week; I don't think I have ever heard of anyone losing that much in just one week!! The most I have lost in one week is six (and that was back in the beginning.) You must really be working so hard! Way to go!!

I agree about the water. It does work with the shot, whether its lipo or hcg, and it also helps fill you up and keep you from drinking other not-so-good-for-you things like soda!
Thanks,I am proud of the 11lbs,I started at 275lbs which is ALOT and the bigger you are the faster the initial weightloss is.I have a long way to go and I am ready,I am tired of being in this body and am ready for a new way of life,I'm sure you probably know how I feel.Talk to you Tuesday after another weighin...
Congrats, on your 11lb weight loss. That's wonderful!  I received the phentermine yesterday and I started taking it I got the 37.5mg, I've been feeling a little jittery, but as long as helps me lose weight I'll have to stick to it.  I weighed myself again today, I've been doing the shot for 10 days already and have lost 5 lbs.  Don't plan on weighing myself again til' Thursday.  I have 40 more lbs to go.  Starting weight 190 and as of today 185.  YES!!!!!  Good luck to all of you and keep us posted!!!

I have heard that taking the B12 shots and the diet pills that once you stop the weight will come back?

Has this happened to any of you?

What is Lipo & HCG?

Lady Dee
hi,my phen is 15mg,you might have trouble sleeping,congrats on your weightloss I know how hard it is.ladydee,all I really know is hcg flushes fat through blood stream,lipo through the liver,I don't know if one is better,but from reading I think one is probably as good as the other.I am sure some people have probably lost and gained,nothing will work if you don't stay behind it,BUT it is easier to lose 10lb than 100lb anyday.This forum is a great place and will help you,and you can talk with people who you know understand.Good Luck Friends..
Hi everyone,I went to weighin today,I didn't lose any this week,because I cheated 2 times eating out,I am going to work really hard this week to makeup for it.How are all you doing?I seen at the docs office where they are selling mesotherapy,it is cream and a supplement to dissolve fat.Does anyone know about it or have tried it?I don't want to waste $.Everyone have a wonderful day.
how much was the cream, supp.etc?   did you ask the doct about it?  if so what did he say.  it saounds interesting.  i wonder if any doctors near me would have it.  let me know what u know.
It is $80,I seen it on my way out.I ask the receptionist she said it makes you lose inches,I am curious about it.
i go for my first appt next week.  i will have to ask my dr aboutit.  sounds good.  too good to be true?  if u find anything out let me know and i will do the same.  i hope my dr will have it or know what im talking bout.  thaks