B12 Shot

Is the B12 shot safe and do you really lose weigh. how much is the shot
Someone knows where i can get tHE Bshot in brandon florida, i weigh 114 and iam 4'10 do you all know if i need that bshoot cuz i do feel fat.
I use B12 and I love it. I use it about once a week.

When I started taking it, I was using it every 48 hours.

I have so much energy. I don't know why it helps you lsoe weight, but I did lose weight when I was taking it. I DID watch what I ate and I DID exercise some. BUT, the B12 gave me SO much energy!

If you want to find out more about diets and B12 feel free to visit

THE Forum is free even is you never order a thing. SO, if you are going to another DR and you want to ask questions, then this is also the place for you!!!

We talk about everything, but we also talk about how and when to take B12 and all kinds of things.

OH YEAH...this website also has the advertisement for them. So, contact these people if you have any doubts.

I am just a person who loves my energy and I hate to see so many people having a hard time finding something so easy to get...that really works.

NO it is not a miracle drug, but it will give you the energy to get out of the house.

OR, like I did the first time I took it....I cleaned the WHOLE house!

GOOD LUCK
My doctor does not give B-12 shots.  I call my pharmacist and he advised me to have my doctor give me and RX for the B-12 and syringes that way my insurance will cover it.  The syringes are the same as the ones used for insulin.

I now need to know the way to start taking it.  I heard that there is a loading dose at first and then you taper off from once a week down to once a month. I will have to check more into this.
I just started taking the B-12 Shot.  I have been struggling with my weight for ever seem like, I weight 240 at 5ft 7in.  I sure hopes it helps me.  If I can lose weight, it will be a true miricle since I have just about tried everything under the sun.  I just started on Wednesday, and i weighted myself Friday.  Why did I feel disapointed that I had not lost yet, it's only been 2 days.  I need to stay away from the scale and keep eating healthy.   My husband died at age 42 from a blood clot.  He weighted 320 pounds and I know his weight contributed to his death, actually, the highest the scale went up was 320, so he could have weighted more than this.   This just goes to show how dangerous it can be to be severly obese.   I feel like I have a mental problems or something, it's simple, don't over eat and exercise, I am pre diabetic, I'm on medication for high blood pressure, I have elevated cholesterol, but yet, I still eat like a pig and don't exercise.  But, like I said, I just started a weight loss program 2 days ago and did take the B-12 shot.  The last thing that my sweet husband brought for me before he died was a heavy duty treadmill.  I'm going to do it for myself, him and my mother that has also gone home to be with the Lord.  She was blind and she woudl say to me, come here and she would take her hands and feel my stomach, hips, arms, and she could not believe how big that I have gotten.  Mom and Nathan, I'm going to do it once and for all for you.  I've been trying to lose for over 10 years without any success but this year is my break through.  B-12, I sure how you live up to the hype.
I was getting the b12 shots for anemia post pregnancy, but I don't see it as a weight loss alternative, but more for energy to enable me to be more active to lose the weight. I could feel the difference definitely immediately after getting the injection.
My weight had reached it's max of 169lbs. I heard about the B-12 shots and decided I would give it a try. The  doctor that I see charges $80. This includes the B-12 and pills. (phentermine).My first injection was in April I saw results after the first week loosing 5 lbs. I began an excercise program walking took a pill once a day it helped control the hunger . After the first month I was down 10 lbs. I had a second injection and continued my program after the 30 day weigh in I was at 152 lbs. It has been 3 months and my current weight is 144 lbs ! I started to take a pill every other day and continued my excercie. I feel great I am no longer taking pills I have changed my eating habits to help keep off the weight and feel good. I used to feel like my heart was coming out of my chest after taking a brisk walk for 20 minutes. In these last three months I am now able to run 3.5 miles in 30 minutes with no hesitation !!! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little boost getting the weight loss started.
Brandon, Florida -
Exodus Womens Center.
on Oakfield Drive, across form the music center and on the same side as the hospital ( just went of the Hospital actually) Cant miss it.
They have the two buildings there, one is the ob/gyn and the other ( in same parking lot) is the Center where you can get the b12 and other stuff. Its the same place the MediSpa sign is.

Phone for them on the one side is 684-Baby. If thats the wrong bulding, I am sure they can direct you to the right one.

Good Luck!
I'm looking for a place in Brandon, too.  I googled and found the Medi Weight Loss Clinic, 654-1110. Address: 203 W.Bloomingdale, just past Paul Sanders Park going towards Lithia. Maybe I'll see you there.  I'm calling them tomorrow to make an appointment, hopefully for next week.  
I haven't posted in awhile.  But awhile back, I also shared my story of weightloss.  My doctor also put me on B12 shots every two weeks w/phentermine and a supplement.  It's true that B12 does not make you lose weight.  It is to give you energy, which in turn will make you move a bit more than usual.  That's how you lose the weight.  If you just take the B12 and don't diet and exercise, then you won't lose the weight.  I lost 10 pounds the first week.  But that was because I had also started walking on my treadmill (3 miles) for an hour a day.  I had heard that B12 works better if you get it once a week.  That might be the case with me, because I have slowed down quite a bit.  Still losing, but not as fast.  My total weightloss is 49 pounds.  I wish everyone luck.    
holy moses I live right there and never knew there was a weight loss clinic. lol
I guess I just dont notice what I wasnt looking for. lol
I go to Golds Gym on Lithia too.

Babygirl,
Anyhow the reason I mentioned Exodus, is because they are a wellness center affilated with the hospital, not a weight loss clinic, so they will evaluate, not just sell.
but if you are looking for the other stuff, talk to your regular doc and all and see what he says. By the way, I got curious and started looking around, and I found out there are those clinics doing b12 and hcg all over the place.
I meant to say I lost 10 pounds in the first two weeks.  One week would not be healthy.  Sorry!
I started taking the B12 shot again on June 7th and from then to now I have lost 20 lbs.  The shot alone does not help you lose weight you must maintain a healthy diet cut back on your portions; stop eating after a certain time. My nutritionist said that you should be up for at least 3hrs after you eat...most people eat then lay down.  Exercise with the B12 shot will increase weight loss.  After you reach your desired weight you must maintain the same diet as if you were still taking the shot.  If not you will gain all the weight back plus some if you go back to your old eating habits.

Good Luck Everyone!:)
I totally agree with all you said, except the eating before bedtime. Its actually a myth as a whole, but true for certain foods. Eating a donut before bed is bad, but eating a piece of unbreaded, skinless, white meat chicken by itself before bed is awesome.  
Apparently is takes a while for the meat to break down, which causes your metabolism to work while you sleep, which in turn takes longer to "shut off" between meals (which is why we snack between meals to keep it going) and it gives your muscles the much needed protein to be bigger, stronger million dollar winners.
People trying to gain weight do the same ting, but with a different food. Peanut butter. Its the protein they need, plus the fat to help them raise the weight.

And I know I sound smart at the moment, but its not really coming from me. lol
I just had a long, long appointment with my nutritionist who is helping me regain health after a long period of malnutrition. ( I was eating low cal for way too long)

But everything else blessed said, I totally shake my head up and down sayign mmhmm yup yup. lol

Oh and you can eat anything you want in life, as long as you "move" your body in the same proportions to burn it off.  I have a friend who is a bodybuilder that eats like 5k cal a day becaue he burns SO much off he has to or will lose his mass. Of course if I ate that I would be ALLLLLL mass. lmao...but in the bad way. lol
B12
your body does not make B12, it is consumed in food we eat.You cannot get cyonide poisoning from B12 shots. B12 is pricey but can be a mental and physical attribute in weight lose. B12 is useless when consumed, the stomach destroys it.It does not make you lose weight, it does however prevent you from gaining. It also after high enough doses will increase your red blood cells, thus increasing your oxygen leven and in return increase your energy which gets people who are other wise, tired or just lazy off the couch.
oh yea and this doc charges 90 the first appt then 45 the other ones which includes the shot plus meds for 1 week.        
hi everyone I have my first appt tomorrow to get my b12 shot plus the meds Im 23 and gain 160 I have just had a baby in april and lost abt 30 lbs in 3 months but I want to get my ideal weight back of 130 - 125 I hope  I can achieve this within 3 months its really hard being married in a family where everyone weighs 125 other  then my  husband whose built pretty nice.but I really hope this works for me I hate wearing sweat pants all the time I want to wear my old jeans again size 5 my sister was always on the chubby side but shes been taking b12 and meds for abt 2 yrs and now weighs 120 she looks great and im sooooooo jealous!well wish me luck I will update everyone.plus if anyone in nyc or surrounding boroughs want the name and address of this clinic ill post it.                                                                          
Well I heard about Mesotherapy from some friends at work and decided to go do it today. Afterwards, the doctor suggested a B12 to help the bruising and swelling and to speed up the weight loss process. So I said sure why not! It was only $20. I honestly just had it done about an hour ago, so we'll see how it works with the combination of Mesotherapy and B12 shot. I'm so excited! I'll let you know how it works!
Oh ok thanks...you didn't sound smart...please pass the knowledge on over here...I agree with you too...as far as eating like unbreaded, skinless, white meat chicken.  What about eating something lite like yogurt or a piece of fruit before bed?  But, I was more so speaking about people that ate the way I use to which was me eating a 3 or 4 course meal at 10pm then going to bed. Then always feeling guilty afterward.

It's a long hard road but, I just encourage everyone to stay focused and don't give up on yourselves.

Thanks again Satriana!
Does anyone know if the B12 shot effects are lesser if the shot is given in the fat of your arm versus the muscle?  
Hey does anyone know if you purchase the b12 shot and the meds I forgot the name  sumthing like lipo.... that from online is it the same thing as if you were getting from the doctors office? my friend lives out in canada and she heard of a website called mydietsolutions.com but before she buys the shot plus meds for 175 she wanted to know if its the same thing the doctors inject for one to lose weight?please post back and let me when know. Greatly appreciated.