Cellulite

Hi ladies...I'm not sure if this would be the right place to ask about cellulite..if not I'm sorry to bug you.....but i was wondering what will get rid or cellulite around the thigh n buttocks area? i appreciate any advice Thank You Amanda
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i know some people who have actually had success with that lipo-massage.  a licensed massage therapist has to get this type of certification to do it. i am not really sure how it works, or if you have to like drink 5 gallons of water a day, but i have heard of some success stories!  let me know what you find out!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Mesotherapy is what I had done to try to rid my thighs of cellulite. The mesotherapist goes over your problem areas with this super suction vacuum-like device (it doesn't hurt). My thighs looked less dimply for about 5 minutes after the session and it wasn't cheap. $1000.00. I cant't remember the exact amount of sessions (6-8).
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Correction to my above comment. Endermology NOT Mesotherapy is what I had done to try to fix my dimply thigh area. I have yet to try Mesotherapy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
My roommate and I both have tried dermalmd serum. When I use it, the burn isn't as strong as what she says she feels, but is still there. It works better when wrapped in a towel or something. Overall good product, just might have varying results!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
After repeated use of  ********  cellulite reduction serum i saw the tremendous result.I feel the difference on the cellulite affected area.Its almost 80% cured.Got the smooth skin.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
There is no way to get rid of cellulite other than to lose weight. Without this it will always come back. The serums, suctions, wraps and massage therapies are all bogus.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1485843211
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Take responsibility and be ... Comment
Jan 14
4059843 tn?1485843211
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Jan 14
Blank
Gigi2328 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Jan 01
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Blank
Blank
Arlington, VA
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Blank