Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Clearwater Fl Doctor

I`m new to this site, and have my first appointment to start B12 and other injections. Anyone from around Tampa or Clearwater FL familiar with Dr. Ceasar Lara?  Are there any others in this area?
I have a person that works in my office that went to them.  She told me exactly what they do.  So I am doing the diet on my own to keep from having to pay the $260 dollars and $70 a week fees.  All you have to do is eat around 1200 calories a day, take phendimetrazine a couple times a day and do 45 minutes on the elliptical daily.  You will loose alot of weight.  I have lost 19 pounds in 3 weeks doing this.  you can get the b12 w/ lipo shots, phendimetrazine, and calcium pyruvate all online.
Which online site do you use to buy the:
b12 w/lipo
phendimetrazine &
calcium pyruvate?
I was just about to do the same thing in conjunction with a Low Glycemic diet like Nutrisystem but can't afford $300/mo for food (LOVE THE IDEA THAT I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE IT OR SHOP FOR IT) can't afford to pay the $270 initial fee and $70 weekly to boot!

Do you know the amounts of each of these?  You would be saving my life here.  I too am in the Clearwater/Tampa area.

Found it on my diet solutions but didn't see the phendimetrazine or the calcium pyruvate on there.
Hi , I am in the Tampa Bay Area/CLearwater as well !  HI to all of you !  I bought my lipo/b12 shots online with dietsolutions.com and got the vitamins, including calcium pyruvate on vitacost.com, very inexpensive there and fast shipment for both websites.  I have not found the phenterazime or how you spell that?  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !  :-)
Thanks for the info.
Aren`t you afraid to take the shots and pills without a doctor?
I do have a doctor, and I`m still freaked. I`d rather be fat than dead, you know?
I actually went to Dr. Lara for about 2.5 months.  GREAT program, AWESOME results.  Email me with any questions.  Easy program too!
spirtitfan how much did you loose and what did it cost?have you been able to keep the weight off?
I lost my goal weight.  I did not need to loose too much but about 25lbs at most.  I lost at least 20lbs in 8`-10 weeks but followed the diet and program to a "t" except I did not work out.  I now work out but don't take any of the medications/fat burners, etc. and somewhat watch my diet.  I do work out now though but haven't gained anything and the last time I've been to the doctor was the end of August.  

It's easy if you want it and stick to it.
what are the details of the program? what do you eat,what cant you eat,how much should you eat?other than the shots  did you take, im thinking about ordering the b12/lipo on line
Do you think one can loose the weight without the med's? By just following the diet?
  i have heard of cesar lara but in my research he is not a board certified bariatric doctor.  he basicaly took his family practice and made it a weight loss clinic.  you may want to look into a dr named dr ayaz virji at his 6 step weight loss clinic in largo florida he is bariatric board certified and has an office in largo.  he even designed a fitness device you wear as a sleeve under clothing to help lose weight...body togs...i am currently using it now.  its a great place to look into.
I lost the weight on the meds same diet as Dr. Lara but in Tampa- it does not matter what the doctors specialty is, as long as they are physicians and know what they are doing. Prior to meds patients go through a physical (heart checked, blood work) Comment from an earlier note: I would avoid buying anything online.  There are a lot of copy cat(s) hence, doctors are in it for the money...I have heard of patients getting malnourished- people that buy their drugs on the internet could end up in the hospital.
Has anyone found the phenamezadine online
what does the diet consist of? Do you have it posted somewhere?
I was on the program for five months and lost 45lbs.  I didn't exercise either but was faithful to the diet.  It works great until you go off of the pills and try to resume some sort of normal diet. I have gained most of the weight back and am now going to try it the good old fashioned way...Weight Watchers.  You can get hooked on those diet pills too, so be careful.
I recall that Dr. Garcia in Tampa began the weight loss program that Dr. Lara uses.  Garcia gave an agreement of some sort to Lara to use this program in his Clearwater office.  I went to Lara and became very sick on the program.  After 5 weeks, of which the latter 3 I was sick, I stopped the program and became well again.  Lara's solution to my illness was "You should see your primary physician."  I take my share of responsibility for what I may or may not have done correctly on the program although I believe I followed 90% of it accurately.  What pived me was his lack of concern and his quick brush off.  I'm currently on a program that is ALL NATURAL, tastes great and am losing weight AND I feel GREAT!  I am getting things done, have a better frame of mind, handling stress better and looking younger (my hair has grown longer and thicker!).  Email if you want to know more ....
My name is Sherri and I am the RN that works with Dr. Debra Figueroa in her weight loss program Success by Design of Tampa Bay.  We are seeing amazing results since we started seeing patients in the beginning of September.  Most of our patients have lost up to 30 lbs in the first 6 weeks on the program.  We offer FDA approved appetite suppresants, weekly Vit B12 and lipotropic amino acid injections/shots.  In addition, you will receive a diet that is designed for you and your lifestyle.  It is a fun environment.  I am a RN with over 20 years in both cardiovascular disease and diabetes prevention.  This program works. In addition you will receive one on one nutritional and exercise counseling each week that will help you learn how to not gain your weight back.  Our website is www.poundsaweightampabay.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the program.
You should be aware that there can be serious side effects with phendimetrazine.  It is a Schedule II medication and you should be monitored by a physician on a weekly basis.  You should have baseline EKG and physical before starting phendimetrazine.  Buying any medication on-line has a significant amont of risk but then not being monitored by a physician while taking the medication adds additional risk that potentially could be life threatening.  Dr. Figueroa will withhold treatment with phendimetrazine if blood pressure is elevated or any EKG abnormalities.  In addition it is important to have a baseline blood work up looking at kidney and liver function before starting any weight loss program especially when taking an appetite suppressant.  She will stop medication if patients develop any cardiovascular side effects.  That is why you need medical monitoring.  Also be careful treating yourself if Lipotropic Amino Acids. If you have an allergy to Sulfa you should not be using MIC since one of the components is a sulfa derivative.  Success by Design of Tampa Bay is located in Pinellas Park and the prices are very competitive.  With your weekly visits you receive personalized  nutritional and exercise counseling by a RN and Dr. Figueroa is closely monitoring for any medical side effects of the treatment.  Your B12 and MIC and phendimetrazine is all included in the price of your follow up visit.
I checked out Dr. Lara and started to make an appointment but someone I know from church told me about Dr. Saylor in Tarpon Springs.  After talking to his office I knew that was where I was going.  They do HCG, Lipo-B and appetite suppressants.  I went with HCG and lost 24 pounds in a month.  When you visit Dr. saylor's office they make you feel great.  I've done a lot of diets but this is the easiest one ever and by far the best doctor I have seen.  Good lick to all of you.  I hope you reach your goals.

I am interested in the above... I have about 30 pounds to lose, and have checked into some of the programs listed above.. My problem is that I do have some health issue.. does this prevent any of the above methods and how much is the HCG in conjunction with the program you mention... thank you
What is HCG?
Do not do hcg, is it so bad for u. I did it at a medi clinic in brandon, made my bones hurt and shut down my immune system completley to where I got the worst flu ever. Wasted over $200 on it...
____________________
as far as Cesar lara in CLW goes, Ive heard and seen nothing but good results from my friends who have gone there. I am going to see if they can fit me in tomorrow.
I want to lose 15-20 lbs and thought a clinic like dr lara's was for people who have a bit more weight to lose...? I am have always been around 125 but after taking lexapro I gained a Iot of weight and can't seem to get rid of it. I want a quick fix, but was told there are 3 phases, the meds give you the shakes and it is really expensive. Do you think this is a good option or do you know of other diets that may be better for someone who wants to lose 20lbs fast! HCG? Thanks!