Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members

Colon cleanser

I saw a post made previously by someone who suggested a colon cleanser that is sold by Jadesproductions. I'd like to set something straight before anyone else gets burned by this online retailer. I placed an order with this company Jan 12, 2007- the funds were quickly withdrawn from my account. As of today, I still have not received anything nor can I get a response from Jadesproductions. I've come across other forums and have found people that are in the same boat as me. They have the money- but sent nothing in return.
7 Responses
I'm so glad you made this post. I ordered colon cleanser and b12 supplements from them on Jan 5  Sent messages to the email listed on their web-page but no one writes back. Avoid this company.
You can order colon cleanser from a company called HCBL.com (healthcareforbetterliving) and they have it on sale a lot for $2 a bottle.
I have done the Dr. Natura abnd it is very good. They have a money back guarantee and a very friendly customer service.
Be very careful when doing a colon cleanse.  There are a lot of scammers out there.  I would suggest going to a health food store and speaking to someone who has a good knowledge of the products they sell.
They say if you don't have at least three bowel movements a day you should do a colon cleanser is that true???  And if so, did you see any results??
i have personally tried this for colon cleanser.
* 2 tablespoons of sea salt
* 24 ounces of water
* 1 whole lemon squeezed
You mix them all together & drink it as quickly as you can. Within 1 hour and 30 min you will go to the restroom. & you will notice if it works or it doesn't.
& IT DOES WORK!
I have also done the colonix program by drnatura and it really is a great product. I have been using it for 8 years now and it is a reputable company with knowledgable people on the help desk line should you have questions. Give them a call before you decide to order and ask them whatever you want regarding the cleanse. At least then it will ease your worries before you order. Atxgurl let us know what you decided to use and how it is working for you.
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.