Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Does Lipodissolve fix liposuction bumps and waviness?

I have heard that lipodissolve can help fix uneveness, lumps and bumps that have been a result of liposuction. Has anyone had this experience? Also I am from New Zealand and I was quoted only 2 sessions being needed so I am surprised by people have 6 or more. I can't decide whether to have lipodissolve or to have my dents filled by a plastic surgeon with a fat graft. Obviously I can't do both!! Can anyone help with my lumpy tummy?? I am at my wit's end as I am happy with my shape but don't want to show my tummy. I also discovered a site in Canada that do something called mini-lipo which sounds fabulous for my sort or problem. They use a small syringe to do like a mini lipo to even out the fat and then do lipolysis. For some reason this apparently not only removes the fat and evens out the lumpiness but tightens the skin. He is the only one doing it and I would seriously consider flying to Canada but I don't think that they can work on someone who is not from Canada. Anyway, Please help? There must be someone who has found a cure for lumpy tummies. Even Tara Reid has had hers fixed apparently!!
I just had the lipodissolve done for the same reason.  First session two days ago.  Dr. said I will only need two treatments.  I will keep you posted.
Pinkfizz,

Have you done research on Mesotherapy?  I heard that can take care of lipo lumps and bumps.
I too had lumpiness/waviness from prior liposuction in my abdomen as well as my inner and outer thighs.  I had a second liposuction procedure done using fat grafts attempting to correct this problem.  As it made some minor improvements, I still won't expose my tummy to anyone.  I'm getting lipodissolve done on Friday and am scheduled for a total of 4 sessions 8 weeks apart.  They are also doing some skin tightening using a laser which will also help with the wavy appearance.  This is my last resort and if this doesn't work, I give up!  I'll keep you posted.
lipo disolv eare lipotropics most are pill form...been around since the 80's there are nothing great..and will not target any problems...
How was your first (second too?) session with Lipodissolve? I am curious also...

Hillbill
i have had1 lipo then another to fix the lumps and irregular waves on my stomach . 2 years later i tried the laser lipo method , and at first i thought it worked, now 4 weeks later the lumps are coming back . The  doctor said lipo disolve should take care of the problem , he charged me a fortune , cause it was just approved from Europe, i really havent seen much of an improvement , if anyone can help please let me know, am desperate at this point, My email is ***@**** Thanks
Sincerely
George
PS: all done by Beverly Hills doctors, all scam artist !