Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Dr. Simeons vs. Kevin Trudeau

I've read Dr. Simeons manuscript on the hcg diet info website and I'm curious what the general consensus is on the two protocols between Kevin Trudeau and Dr. Simeons.  Which protocol are you following and how do you compare the two?   Is one considered safer than the other?   Is one considered more effective?

Also, I see a lot of posts from people bashing Trudeau- but very few talking against Simeons.  From what I understand, Trudeau just took Dr. Simeons hcg weight loss protocol and added information from other dr's as far as cleansing, etc.  Is the anti-hcg perspective only aimed at Trudeau's person and not at the diet itself?  
off DR simmons..unless he sold HCG..well he dont..so he got paid to say to cleanse..buy this..buy that..........hes a low life
no Kevin took it..and turned it into you must buy all this stuff he tells you to buy..because he got paid to say that..hes a con man...how would you make any $$
so after that gibberish.
good questions.
i have read different sites and many people's comments. it does seem that all the people who are anti-hcg are so because they hate, no, detest Trudeau. they are usually not very overweight, either, if at all. they first tell you that you have gone under some spell of this guy and then they state, (just like its a fact that they already know and are positive that they right about), and say that you have not done ANY research, and then they call you an idiot. then they proceed to tell you how they know to lose weight. if they have even heard of Simeon's, they always just dismiss him, and go back to talking about Trudeau.
The difference between the two? it's just that the food supply was so different back in Simeon's day and obesity was rare. the stuff that Trudeau adds is, as he says, all optional, but helpful. the pure Simeon's diet can be done by itself, and will get the same results that he got with almost 100% of his patients. i've been pro-organic, all-natural for years now. i'm just doing Simeon's diet just as he said.
good post...and no BS..no bitching...im being honest.......show me 1 study /proof from a real medical jounral ,or doctor ,THAT IS NOT SELLING IT that it works..hate me thats fine..but do you not read my posts ? I posted facts.about the true side affects...the fact HCG  is no more then 220 ammino acids (protein) and protein does do anything to fat cells.......Ive posted from the countrys top steroid,hormone seller..he said it was junk....AND HE SELLS IT !! ...I posted where a study proved weight loss with out the drug is the same...I proved they coined the phrase " LOSE FAT FROM 'STUBBORN' / ABNORMAL AREAS..!!!!!!!!" THIS IS A MADE UP SALES PITCH STATEMENT..AND CAN NOT BE DONE..not with out liposuction and or steroids..this is a fact 100% iron clad......I asked 2 baby doctors..and they laughed at it..I posted what HCG is...and does in a pregant women...and it in no way says anything about magicaly feeding the baby...(i can repost this) so instead of ignoreing everything  I post..and disagreeing..only to disagree........go back and read some of my posts...now lets be an adult..and I look forward to your reply....
your posts are from those who hate hcg for some reason or another. yes, the ama and fda haven't approved of this. yes, most doctors poo poo at it. all of this we already know. facts and truth can get lost in all of this. what we are very positive about is our own experiences. we know that after all of the stuff that we have done through the years has only in the long run, made us bigger. i am not attempting to convince you personally. i am trying to counter you so that desperate people, who just may find an answer in this way, and its not for everyone, that those people will not be totally discouraged and miss their chance. FACT: this diet does work. people are the proof.
you say you posted from someone who sells it, but didn't identify him. we have identified our sources. maybe your seller sells to athletes? Yes, abnormal fat can be lost. this is a whole new paradigm. you've only studied ways to discredit this diet. 'magically feeding the baby'? please!!! i don't disagree only to disagree. that is what you do. go back yourself. lets be an adult? YES, finally!!! it has finally been a pleasure talking to you.
ok last  ? jsut what is 'ABNORMAL FAT' please tell me...........

and yes the claim is your body release ,from fat cells to feed 'your baby' and takeing HCG tricks the body into doing this.. but they leave out ,this is some what done though the fetus..but if your not pregnant..then no fetus...ok this will be the last time I try this..then we shall let it go :)
read what HCG is and doe..and show me where this leads to fat loss..

"""hCG interacts with the LHCG receptor and promotes the maintenance of the corpus luteum during the beginning of pregnancy causing it to secrete the hormone progesterone. Progesterone enriches the uterus with a thick lining of blood vessels and capillaries so that it can sustain the growing fetus. Due to its highly negative charge hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance. For example, hCG-treated endometrial cells induce an increase in T cell apoptosis (dissolution of T-cells). These results suggest that hCG may be a link in the development of peritrophoblastic immune tolerance and may facilitate the trophoblast invasion which is known to expedite fetal development in the endometrium.[1] It has also been suggested that hCG levels are linked to the severity of morning sickness in pregnant women.[2]

Because of its similarity to LH, hCG can also be used clinically to induce ovulation in the ovaries as well as testosterone production in the testes. As the most abundant biological source is women who are presently pregnant, some organizations collect urine from gravidae to extract hCG for use in fertility treatment""""".
           Seems.,.HCG does alot..I see nothing about feeding..or emptying fat cells...

----------AND  also HCG is hundreds of ammino acids...(proteins) again..protein is good yes..but does not 'trick' your body into release fat stores...
I look forward to your reply....
wow....I go away fro a few weeks and come back to the same arguement over and over and over and over...lol

Life is toooo short. There will always be people who agree and people who disagree. Thats the beauty of free will.

But even in free will, there comes a time to LIVE AND LET LIVE....seriously....

Some ppl really believe in hcg and all it does...and some dont. Trying to convince each other of your own point of view is pointless.  I am not saying either is wrong or right...but its obvious you are at an impass...so why not just let it be?
i state facts..no more...no less..

( 3 months later still no PROOF) CASE CLOSED
I have read Kevvie's book(s) and I find that the hcG thing - injections - are also to be followed with  a Diet, darn!  A diet that seems as if there isn't enough cookies. No chips and dips. No ice cream. Could the diet-lower calorie intake- help in assisting the body to burn more fat? If you eat less, will more fat be used? I wonder what would happen if I ran away from the syringe, would this type of activity  assist in weight loss as well?  (for sitting here hour after hour ain't doin nuttin for my ***)

Limit calorie intake...increase activity. No cookies.  Forget it. Give me the shots--I'll take my chances on re-ovulation or "manning" myself.  But what really gets me is: no goodies.
Medical Journals?  Doctors?  They're shills for the Big Pharma -- I wouldn't be so foolish as to place blind trust in medical journals on the take, nor their seal-trained doctors....

There's a book out called:  The Truth About the Drug Companies: How They Deceive Us and What to Do About It (written by a former 20 year staff member at the New Englan Journal of Medicine).  Very eye opening -- and not too favorable toward MEDICAL JOURNALS.

The Big Fix: How the Pharmaceutical Industry Rips Off American Consumers (Publicaffairs Reports)

Selling Sickness: How the World's Biggest Pharmaceutical Companies Are Turning Us All into Patients

All 3 books cited above are available at Amazon.  I wouldn't put blind faith in medical journals, nor their Big Pharma sponsored studies -- all to increase sharehold value higher and higher.

Anecdotal evidence, such as that cited here, has more of a ring of truth.  And I usually scroll past the angry ranters -- too emotionall unstable and interested in pushing their screaming agenda.  No thanks.

looks like others are commenting to you...hummmmmm
What are to dangers in taking HCG? Does anyone know?