A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members

FUNNYEST THING I EVER READ !!!

YOU WILL BURN 30 LBS. in
30 DAYS GUARANTEED.

YOU CANNOT SAY THIS..AND ITS 100% ILLEGAL TO DO SO..
40 Responses
Are you being paid to bully people or you are doing that just for fun?
IM NO BULLY....its just sad that people are so fooled...and not useing there heads..come on be real...these low lifes like kevin T. should be in jail.
Did you try the diet yourself.  If not, I don't think you're in a position to make such strong statements.
OK...you say you had great sucess..which is great...if you could...give me a break down of what you did..and how...
  I have his book...its nothing more  then a cleanse...followed by smart carbs..and no chemicals..no secreet...and tons of stuff you 'should buy..he got paid for everyone he recomended...
yo she....The dose is not realy a factor....Ive yet to see,read,nor find any proof it works for  weight loss... zero...its taking to make more testoserone..IE more muscle ...its given to young boys for undecending testys...the fat loss is where?  even test is never never used alone for weight loss....trust me..I want to see some proof this will work..the only thing I can maybe see is...are you aware of how many calories are in HCG ?? to be con.................
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.