Weight Loss Alternatives Community

FUNNYEST THING I EVER READ !!!

YOU WILL BURN 30 LBS. in
30 DAYS GUARANTEED.

YOU CANNOT SAY THIS..AND ITS 100% ILLEGAL TO DO SO..
Are you being paid to bully people or you are doing that just for fun?
IM NO BULLY....its just sad that people are so fooled...and not useing there heads..come on be real...these low lifes like kevin T. should be in jail.
Did you try the diet yourself.  If not, I don't think you're in a position to make such strong statements.
OK...you say you had great sucess..which is great...if you could...give me a break down of what you did..and how...
  I have his book...its nothing more  then a cleanse...followed by smart carbs..and no chemicals..no secreet...and tons of stuff you 'should buy..he got paid for everyone he recomended...
yo she....The dose is not realy a factor....Ive yet to see,read,nor find any proof it works for  weight loss... zero...its taking to make more testoserone..IE more muscle ...its given to young boys for undecending testys...the fat loss is where?  even test is never never used alone for weight loss....trust me..I want to see some proof this will work..the only thing I can maybe see is...are you aware of how many calories are in HCG ?? to be con.................